Designing a proper pump systems is about selecting the right type of pump for the application. In addition to Goulds, we have partnered with Pioneer, Liberty, GPM, MP, Franklin and PCM. We can select from a number of different pump configurations including:
Line Shaft & Submersible Turbines
Features and Benefits
- The latest in pump design and technology incorporating over 150 years of pump manufacturing
- A wide variety of discharge sizes available
- A wide variety of design and performance options
Double-suction, base-mounted A-C Series 9100 pumps are available in 8” through 14” sizes. Motor sizes through 1000 HP, flows to 12,500 GPM and heads to 600 feet. All are bronze-fitted construction with working pressures available up to 300 psig with 250# ANSI flanges. Externally flushed mechanical seals are standard features on this series.
- General Industry
- Water supply Condenser
- Water transfer Chilled and hot water circulation
Features and Benefits:
- Long coupled, base mounted, single stage, double suction, horizontally split case design, in cast iron bronze fitted construction specifically designed and guaranteed for quiet operation.
- The pump internals are capable of being serviced without disturbing piping connections or electrical motor connections.
Centrifugal & Booster
Trailer & Diesel Pumps
4” & 6” Well Pumps
4”, 6” & 8” Submersible Motors